April 10th 6pm-9pm $20
There are several styles of borders. In this class we learn the difference between a traditional straight border and a mitered border. You will learn both methods while attaching a mitered border to a sample piece.
To register and pay for this class, contact me (Jessica) at Dayton Creative Co-op during business hours or call at (509)316-6546. I accept cash, card, and personal check. Once you have registered and paid for this class you will receive the supply list below through email or print out.
If you sign up for all three classes you will receive a FREE KIT containing all materials needed for all three classes!
*If you are planning on taking all three of the Quilt Academy classes you will receive a free kit with all the fabric materials you will need for all three classes!
· Center piece - 12” x 16”
· Border fabric - 2 strips that are 2”x Width of Fabric (WOF)
The classroom is equipped with ironing boards, irons, cutting mat and rulers for you to use, if you are short on a tool or two I have extras for you to borrow during instruction just make sure to reserve the items when signing up for the class.
· Sewing Machine bring all your machine feet power cord and foot control
· 45mm Rotary Cutter or larger
· Acrylic Rulers- size 6 ½”x 24 ½” and 12 ½”x 12 ½”
· 18”x 24” Self-healing mat or larger
· Glass head pins
· Seam Rippler
· Fabric Scissors- large and small
· Measuring tape
· Sewing thread- neutral color thread